Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mr. Al

I took off from work today to help chaperone Emma's class as they walked from Curtis Preschool to Harding University. They got to see Mr. Al in concert. Since I teach older kids, I wasn't exactly sure who "Mr. Al" was. I have to give the man props...he was WONDERFUL!! I wish I had taken money to get a cd!! As you can see in the pics, he was dressed in tye-die. He had the kids up and down in their seats, singing and dancing!! It was wonderful. We were hoping the rain would hold off since we were walking, and it did. As I look out the window now, it just started raining...30 minutes after we returned to school!! I enjoyed spending this time with Emma and her friends. It was well worth the money. Emily, Anna Catherine, Chandler, and Emma
Emma and Alexander dancing
Mr. Al
Emma and Chandler with their feet up to put their "GROOVE" on
Best Buddies!!




No comments: