Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our New Bed!!











Since Randall and I got married in 2002, we've had hand-me-down furniture in our bedroom. The only thing we actually owned were our nightstands. The bed was handed down by Aunt Debbie and Uncle Benjy, and the dresser was handed down by Momma and Daddy. We finally decided we wanted a bedroom suite of our own. We went shopping last Saturday and found this bed. I absolutely LOVE it!! We upgraded from queen size to king size. We still have our old night stands, but hopefully soon we can purchase the ones that match the bed and dresser. I am still looking for that perfect bedspread, but I haven't found it yet. Until then, we are stuck with the old one that is too small. I am looking constantly. I need something with light tans and beiges to brighten up the room. We are SOOO excited to have our new bed!!

2 comments:

Summerhill Family said...

Kelly the new bed and dresser look great!!! They are really beautiful and they look good with your wall color!

Amy Coleman said...

Your new furniture is so nice! Congrats on upgrading to a bigger bed. I am hoping to do the same before long. Have you looking for bedding at Steinmart? I have had luck there before.