Thursday, March 19, 2009

Emma and Mikayla


Randy, Irene, and Mikayla came home last weekend. Randall, Mac, and I got to visit with them briefly on Friday night (they got here around 8:00), but Emma was spending the night with Grandma. We went back to Gramps and Grammy's house Saturday afternoon. Emma and Mikayla had a blast playing together, and Mac had just as much fun toddling along behind them!! I couldn't resist posting this picture. They went to the back of the house, and a few minutes later, rejoined the group in the living room. They had adorned themselves with Grammy's high-heeled shoes, Happy New Year crowns, and horns. They would take turns introducing each other...it was hilarious. I joked that they were Kelly and Kristie, Junior, and anyone who every celebrated a birthday party at Memaw and Pepaw's house should get a kick out of that!! These girls remind me a lot of Kristie and myself as we were growing up!!

1 comment:

Summerhill Family said...

Kelly I love the picture, we had so much fun. The girls are so cute!!