Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Bedding











Here is a pic of our new bedding...It's more of a bronze color, and it pulls in all the accessories in the bedroom. I still need to hang our mirror and my bridal portrait back on the wall, and I plan on doing that this weekend. I am still debating on if this is exactly what I want, but I keep telling myself that I do like it...I think it's just the fact that it's different than any other bedding Randall and I have ever had...we've always had animal print. Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Amy Coleman said...

I love it! Of course I would...I have almost the exact some bedding in our guest room:) I think it looks pretty with the bed and wall color. It is hard to get used to change...but I bet if you give it a few days, it will be the new normal:)

Summerhill Family said...

The colors are really pretty, they go very well in your bedroom. It looks shiny and slippery though!!!

Unknown said...

Outstanding bedding set!! Love those cute babies!! Love this shiny look bedding set!!