Sunday, January 22, 2012

Going to try to become regular blogger again!

Yes, I have been a very bad blogger! I think I am going to try to start back again. Many things led to the decline in my blogging, but I don't want to go into too much. The good news is that while I am down for the next 2 weeks, I am going to try to backtrack to Christmas 2011 to catch up, mainly because of our new family member we gained at Christmas.

First off, let me tell you why I am down for the next 2 weeks. On Friday, January 13, I was working in my classroom after school. While walking across the back of my classroom, my right ankle gave out and I fell to the ground. Long story short, I broke the bottom of my fibula. I had surgery on Wednesday, January 18. Now I am doing lots of sitting.

Now just a tad bit on our new family member. Emma and Mac got a chi weenie for Christmas. Her daddy is a chihuahua and her mom is a daschund. Her name is Bella. I will add more information and pictures of her later.

No comments: