Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm getting to old!!

Yep, I am...at least to play softball. I played in our church associational co-ed tournament yesterday, and I am paying for it dearly today! I can barely move!! I haven't played in two years!! What was I thinking?!! On top of that, it was HOT (over 100 degrees in the shade)!! I think I've lost my marbles! We did have a great time and some good fellowship! We played 4 games total (lost the first and last!). I meant to take my camera, but I forgot, so no pictures...those of you that played got lucky!!

1 comment:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Our Church (Crosby Baptist) played also. I have enough sense to know I am not fit enough to get out there plus I can't handle the heat! But, they call themselves the Crosby Cripples! *LOL* Everyone had fun, but it seemed that someone had some sort of mishap! heh heh