Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Cute Story

Ok, so I just have to share a cute little story about Emma. This morning, I asked her to put her cereal bowl away before we left for school. She told me that she already had, that she was being PROACTIVE. Ok, I was wondering where THAT word came from, so I asked her. She said it was one of her "words" at school. I knew that her school was starting a new character program this year, and apparently, this is one of the words. I asked her to explain it to me, and this was her explanation...

"There are good abits (habits) and bad abits. The bad abits are not good. If you do the bad abits, you are following the devil, but if you do the good abits, you are following God."

Ok, at least I know she's understanding what's she's told and putting two and two together!!

No comments: