Thursday, July 15, 2010

VBS, 2010: Saddle Ridge Ranch

This week we are having VBS at church. I am helping with the music for 1st-6th grade, and Randall is in charge of the games at recreation time for the same age groups. Since I am helping with music, I have to "dress" the part and help lead worship rally by doing the moves in front of the kids as they enter the sanctuary...and I honestly love it (although I will be dreaming of tumbleweeds for the next month!!). Tonight is our last night of classes, and tomorrow night we will be having our program for the parents. Mac is old enough this year to be able to attend VBS and go to a class instead of staying in the sanctuary, and he has had a great time!

Me dressed and ready in my VBS t-shirt, jeans, and boots (Thanks, Michal, for letting me borrow them!!). Just to let you know, I bought these jeans and another pair this week (I splurged and bought 2 pairs of Levi's!!) and I had to buy a smaller size!! I was so excited...however, I really don't want to step on a scale!!


Emma on a saddle.


Emma with a tumbleweed.


Around the campfire


Mac eating dinner before VBS.


Emma eating dinner before VBS.

No comments: