Saturday, July 3, 2010

Date Night with Randall

Last night Emma and Mac both spent the night with Randall's mom, so Randall and I decided to make it an official date night. There are lots of time we get to go eat, but we wanted to do more than that. We started out by going here

to get Randall some new flip-flops. His other ones were about to bite the dust. After Hays, we decided to go to Sushi Cafe to eat dinner. I had this Hawaiian roll,and it was wonderful! (I also had a house salad with ginger dressing).

Randall had a bomb roll and a seaweed salad. All the food was great. We then headed to

to look at a few things before heading to the movies to see

Yes, I went to see it AGAIN!! I actually think I enjoyed it more the second time I saw it. We didn't get home until after midnight (and I feel like I'm getting a little old for that!!) but we had a great Date Night...can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hey Kelly! I AM from Searcy! :)

We should get together. Hays is my favorite place to shop in town.

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the bloggosphere, CrAzY Working Mom!

-Tisha