Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Child, My Child...

...just started kindergarten and is in trouble already!! She has had to move her student stick TWICE this week. I dread getting her conduct folder on Monday. This paper comes home weekly to give us a report on Emma's behavior. The first week they sent it home, she had one check for, get this, talking too much. Is that my child Mrs. Amy is talking about? No way, it can't be!! Am I surprised? Not at all...and Mrs. Amy said at that time it wasn't that she talked too much, but there wasn't a spot for talks too loud!! The next week, she had no checks, which was great. This week she had her student stick pulled for playing and talking under the table with 2 of her friends during center time. That was Tuesday. On Wednesday, she had it pulled for writing with a dry erase marker...on another student! Oh, my!! What am I going to do with her?

No comments: