Friday, February 23, 2007

3 pounds, 8 ounces!!!!


We've finally gained a pound!! I just called to check in with Mac's night nurse, and she said he weighed 3 pounds, 8 ounces!! We are so excited!! In just 3 weeks, he has gained a pound and is a very healthy baby boy! He only had 1 heartrate deceleration, and that was when I was there. His body corrected it on its on. As soon as it went down, it came right back up. They don't even chart that as a heartrate deceleration. He is also less one wire today. They discontinued his pulse ox, so that is off his foot.


I got to spend a little over 2 hours with him today, just Momma and Mac. He actually stayed awake with me today, so I really enjoyed him. After he went to sleep, I just layed there and admired the gorgeous child in my arms. I can't wait to get him home!!

No comments: