Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day


Today was Chick-fil-a Appreciation Day. In light of what has been going on in the news lately, this was HUGE!! I wasn't sure what to say about this because I have friends who are homosexuals. Although I don't agree with their lifestyle, I still like them as people. It's not that I am judging them. I just simply don't agree with them. We can agree to disagree, right? I had a sorority sister who posted on facebook, and her status said it better than I ever could...

I am a Christian who believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, and that is the way I am teaching my children. By being an American in a country that was founded on God's truths, I have the right to say this and shouldn't be subjected to anyone else's hate...and I actually ate at Chick-fil-a twice today!!

No comments: