Monday, March 19, 2012

Physical Therapy

I am officially "weaning" from the boot, and I started PT last week...my orders say 3 times a week for 6 weeks. All I can say after today is this is going to be a LONG 6 weeks. Last week,I went once, and it wasn't too bad. Today, however, I am pretty sore. I rode a stationary bike for 10 minutes and did lots of range of motion exercises today. My favorite exercise (the one I even catch myself doing at home while I am sitting down) is writing abc's and other words with my foot. It actually feels good!! Hopefully the next 6 weeks will pass quickly.

On another note, it's spring break at the Martin house! I am so glad for downtime. Today, the kids and I slept until 8:30. We then got up and got around because I had an appointment for the van at 10:00 for a recall part. After that, we ran by McDonald's to pick up lunch then came home until time to pick Grandma up from work at 2:30. I am hoping tomorrow is a lot of sitting around the house!!

No comments: