Saturday, October 16, 2010

Surgery Update

Ok, I know this is a week late...Aunt Debbie, this is for you!! LOL!! Last Friday morning, Randall and I arrived at Baptist Outpatient Center a little after 8:00. Surgery was scheduled for 10:00. I was called to the back and prepped, then they called Randall back. Brother James got there right before they gave me the "goofy juice." Once they gave it to me, I remember it kicking in, me saying, "Whoa!!!" and that's it. I now have 4 small holes in my belly, and my gallbladder is gone!! They did find some fatty tissue on my liver that they removed for a biopsy, and I should get results on Wednesday when I go back to the dr. for my follow-up appointment. Momma googled it and found out that complications from a high-risk pregnancy, obesity, or diabetes could cause it...well, we all know for sure that I've had #1!! I am doing well (still not eating a whole lote) and still CRAVING MEXICAN!!

No comments: