Sunday, September 26, 2010

White Co. Fair, 2010

Ok, I know I'm a little behind on blogging, and since it's 9:00 on Sunday night, I am not going to get caught up tonight. However, I thought I would get in a couple of posts. Two weeks ago was the White County Fair. It kicked off Monday afternoon with the fair parade. Grammy picked up Mac from Miss Renee's for me, and Emma and I met them at our spot to watch the parade. I think we've watched it from the exact same spot the last 3 years. The kids loved it! Randall and I worked our church booth at the fair Monday night, then we took Grandma, Emma, Mac, and Haley Wood to the fair Tuesday night. Tuesday night is free admission night AND armband night, so it was pretty crowded. The kids knew before-hand that we were going to see the animals and eat, not ride rides. I think they had a great time. Here are a few pics from that week!





No comments: