Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arkansas Allergy and Asthma Clinic

Hey, I just wanted to ask that all of you keep Mac in your prayers. We are taking him to see Dr. Kagy at Arkansas Allergy and Asthma Clinic on Monday at 9:45. For the last month and a half, Mac has been coughing a lot at night. Dr. Thomas, his pediatrician, put him on hydroxizine when this all started, but it doesn't help his coughing. It does, however, help him sleep. Two weeks ago, she put him on Delsym cough medicine. It doesn't do much good either. The things she said 2 weeks ago led me to believe she thinks he might have asthma. She said if the cough medicine didn't work, she would send him to an allergist in Searcy or a pulmonologist at AR Children's Hospital. Not be negative, but I didn't want Mac seeing an allergist in Searcy. My mom recommended Dr. Kagy because she saw her a couple of years ago when she had chronic hives. She was highly satisfied, and suggest that I take Mac to see her. I am not sure what Monday has in store for us, and I know God is holding our little man in his hands, but I am sure that any little prayers you can offer up couldn't hurt (they sure helped a lot 21 months ago when this little miracle was born!!) Thanks for all your prayers in advance!!---Kelly

No comments: