Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Mac!!!






I can't believe my baby turned 1 today!! It seems like just yesterday he was born. This time last year was very tough on us...he was delivered by emergency c-section 11 weeks early. Today he is a very healthy 1 year old!! We had a birthday party today with friends and family. Mac got lots of goodies!! He got an exersaucer (since it will still be a while before he walks), a sing-with-me stage, lots more toys, and some clothes. He got his first taste of icing and cake. It was just an all-around great day. I can't believe my little boy is growing so fast. He goes to the pediatrician tomorrow for his 12 month shots and check-up. We are going to see about starting him on milk, and we're hoping we can take him off his iron. He had a blood test last week to see what his iron levels are, and we should get the results tomorrow. Wish us luck!!

No comments: