Sunday, December 2, 2007

Our trip to Mountain View






Our family took a trip to Mountain View the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was actually Mommy's birthday present from Daddy since she has been pretty stressed lately. We left on Friday morning. It was a very relaxing weekend. We rented a cabin with a big jaquzzi tub that I actually got in to take a bath. We got out to eat our meals and maybe hit a few shops, but other than that, we stayed in and watched a lot of football....We didn't miss those Hogs beat LSU...GO HOGS!!! I also sat in the high chair for the first time. I am still working on sitting up, but I enjoyed actually being a big boy for a change. Momma even let Emma get her camera and take a picture of me with Mommy and Daddy. We headed home Sunday morning (that was Mommy's birthday!!). I think everyone had a great time and really enjoyed themselves.

No comments: