Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bumbo Fun




Ok, so I said I wasn't going to buy one, but I broke down today and purchased this at ToysRUs. I am hoping it will help Mac out with his balance so maybe he can start at least trying to sit up for a few seconds. As of right now, if we let go of him, he falls. He seems to like it, at least for a few minutes. I am sure he will grow to love it after he gets us to it. I love the support it gives him. He is still learning how to hold his head up...that is coming along. He does still get tired while holding it up. We had him evaluated this week to see if he qualifies for some physical or occupational therapy due to his developmental delays. We should find out sometime this week how all the testing turned out. Pray for us that we can get some of these services.

No comments: