Monday, July 16, 2007

NO MONITOR!!!

As of last Thursday, Mac is officially monitor free. Dr. Luy said there was no reason to leave him on the apnea monitor any longer. He hadn't had any type of alarm in over 2 months. She probably would have taken him off last month, but decided because of his surgery that we should use it for a little longer. I am glad she made that choice since he ended up having morphine. I am also glad that we are now free of it.

We also have another tooth coming in....yep, that's right...two teeth for a 5 month old who was a preemie!! I can't believe it!! He has his next check-up with Dr. Luy in a couple of weeks, and I think she will probably put him on cereal then.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I know you must be so relieved to be monitor-free! Congrats...and that's crazy about the teeth. I think Drew may be working on some, but I can't tell yet!