Saturday, May 26, 2007

Last day of School for Mommy



Mac got to spend all day Friday at school with his mommy. It was a teacher workday, so he got to hang out in his pack and play while Mommy finished packing up her classroom for the summer. He was in on a trivia game that pitted the "Blockheads", the 5th grade teachers, and the 6th grade teachers all against each other. Unfortunately, the 6th grade teachers came in last. He also got to enjoy lunch time with all the teachers. Even though Ms. Beth isn't real

keen on holding babies, she never misses an opportunity to get Mac out of his "jail" of a carrier. She says I keep him locked up, but I think she just uses that as an excuse to get him out. She is going to hate the fact that I am posting her picture. Hope you all have a great summer!!! I know my family will.

No comments: